Think. Speak. Build. Live.
Honesty Integrity Trust Respect
3 hours CE and 3 hours Ethics have been approved by the WAOIC for this program.
- Ethics – If You Haven’t Gotten it By Now…
- What is Ethics?
- Ethical Temperature – Identifying Ethical Challenges
- Ethics in Action
- Why Ethics Isn’t Always a Slam Dunk
- Ethics from the Inside Out
- Ethical Theory into Behavior: Spotlight on a Fraud Case and Daily Interactions
- Barriers to Ethical Action
- Real-Life Case Studies Group Discussion & Debrief
Presenter Candace Kramer, Ethics and Compliance Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
Candice Kramer is an executive with a decade of experience leading and implementing ethics, compliance, and regulatory programs in the health care industry.
Candice has a talent for establishing and sustaining effective relationships and leading diverse groups with competing priorities. She is committed to the belief that productive Ethics & Compliance simplifies the complicated and equals good business.
Changes in Illegal Inducement Law, Continuing Education Requirements
Fiduciary Duties of an Insurance Producer
- Rebating/Illegal Dealing in Premiums (RCW 48.30.140 – 190 new law eff. 7/24/15)
- Continuing Education (WAC 284.17.224 new regulation eff. 7/10/15)
- Premium Accountability (RCW 48.17.480)
- Failure to Issue Proper Receipts (WAC 284.30 – 550)
- Separate Account Requirement (RCW 48.17.600 & WAC 284.12.080)
- Compensation of Licensees (RCW 48.17.490)
- Question & Answers
Presenter Scott Reilly, Senior Risk Manager, Association Underwriters of Washington and Oregon
Scott Reilly provides training for insurance and financial professionals. In the last 20 years, he has trained over 40,000 individuals to become Insurance Producers and members of FINRA, formerly known as the NASD. Walls Training has designed and provided programs for many Fortune 500 companies, such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley.
Scott sold Walls Training to Rockwell Publishing in 2013, and now works part time for Rockwell as Program Manager. In addition, he is Senior Risk Manager at Association Underwriters of Washington and Oregon, where he oversees an Insurance Brokerage operation specialized in insuring Condominium Associations.
Online registration deadline is September 15.
Register by phone until noon on September 16 at 206-623-8632.
No refunds after September 15.
Members must log in to get the member rate.
Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana
Pacific Place, on level 1
600 Pine Street, Seattle 98101
7:00 - Registration & WAOIC Sign In
7:15 - Breakfast
7:45 - Presentation
8:45 - Break
8:55 - Presentation
9:45 - Break
9:55 - Presentation
10:45 - Q&A
11:00 - Adjourn & WAOIC Sign Out
$60 members; $85 non-members and guests by registration deadline.
$75 members; $100 non-members and guests after deadline or at door.
Your WAOIC number is required on the sign in / sign out form in order to qualify for CE credits.