Thank you to our event sponsor:
Pursuing Health Innovators and Disruptors in a Post Pandemic World
- How to differentiate innovators/disruptors from the rest of the pack
- What has changed since Covid-19 in the Health Venture Capitalists space
- Where they see health innovations going and trending VC spend in the healthcare space
- How current VC investments can impact the employer with new solutions to address their employee health and healthcare spend
- Future state of healthcare VC opportunities
- What differentiates Echo from other VC’s in the healthcare space and how does that better serve the companies Echo invests in.
Healthcare Innovating/disrupting Companies
- Spotlight what the company does in the healthcare space
- What differentiates what they do in their space
- How partnering with Echo has helped them accelerate accomplishing their mission
- Where they fit in the future state of healthcare
Rob Coppedge, CEO
Echo Health Ventures
As CEO of Echo Health Ventures, Rob leads the company's efforts to identify, invest in and grow innovative companies that enable and deliver a transformed experience to health care consumers nationwide.
As part of Echo's unique partnership with its parents, Rob works closely with the senior management teams and board of Cambia Health Solutions and Mosaic Health Solutions to support collaboration with Echo's portfolio companies, accelerate Cambia and Mosaic's strategies and more quickly bring health care innovation to national scale.
7:45-8:00 am - Registration check in and system check
8:00-8:50 - Pursuing Health Innovators and Disruptors in a Post Pandemic World
8:50-9:00 - Break
9:00-9:50 - Healthcare Innovating / Disrupting Companies
9:50-10:00- Questions & Answers
Online registration closes at Noon, March 31, 2021. An email will be sent to each paid registrant with the link to the webinar.
Questions? Contact EBPA by email: email@example.com, or by phone 206.653.7259.
A Certificate of Attendance is available upon request.
No refunds after the March 31 deadline.
$25 per person for members; $35 per person for non-members. EBPA is working to bring timely and valuable programs to members and colleagues. Please do not share the link with others. Each paid registrant will receive an email with the direct link.
April 1, 2021
Webinar - email will be sent with link to the webinar 24 hours in advance.